The stories, travails, mistakes, successes; the journey of a change in lifestyle for two would-be market farmers and permaculturists.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Links and Photos

After we decided we were trying to sell the house yet again, I was unsure just what I wanted to write about on here.  I find the whole purgatory of "are we coming or going" to be paralyzing.  So, as we sift and winnow our way through this, thought I would at least post a link to a great video about clicker training.

I've been pretty inactive in that area for a long time now, but it is still a passion and an interest.  So, here is a great video on a few things you can do with clicker training dogs.

Enjoy.




And, since I am posting links as a way of getting around "real" writing, here is one to some pictures of the property.  Great place, guys.  We are beyond organic, situated in a great place midway between Madison and Milwaukee, and well.....  Take a look and then call your realtor!

No comments:

Post a Comment